We are so excited to share our greenhouse with you, and to see what our space can offer your special moment or creative vision!
Something to note:
While we LOVE sharing our greenhouse with others, it's important to remember that it is located at our home. You are a WELCOME guest but please remember we live here, we have neighbors, and this is our personal yard and garden where we grow food and herbs for our family. With that in mind, please know how excited we are to work with you!
HOW TO BOOK:
Step 1: Check availability: You can call or text Kylee at 580-235-9150. We still schedule old-school around here!
Step 2: Select the rental option that suits your need. Note: If you are booking minis, please do not book more than 4 clients per hour.
Step 3: Within 24 hours of you placing your booking order, you will receive a follow up email or message to communicate directions, parking info, and to arrange props or special accommodations.
With any questions, feel free to reach out to Kylee via call or text: 580-235-9150
Day Rates for Photographers: $45/hour, $20/additional hour, 75$/4 hour block
We are so excited for you to visit!
Terms & Conditions-Please read & by confirming your purchase you agree to the following:
- Payment is fully refundable within 14 days of purchase. Just let us know if plans change.
- The contents of the greenhouse vary depending on temperatures and time of year. Once your date is confirmed we can discuss specifics of what will be inside so you can plan.
- You may bring in some of your own props, just please communicate your plans as soon as possible before your session so we can plan.
- Please note that the floor of the greenhouse is paving stones. The cracks and bumps are what give the place part of it's charm, but if you aren't careful they can cause stumbles, so please bear that in mind and take care of yourself and your guests.
- No smoking/dipping tobacco on the property, please.
- If you desire the greenhouse to be completely empty, we can arrange that with enough notice. Depending on season and what is currently inside a Blank Canvas fee may apply-Sometimes she's full to the brim!
- No open flames.
- There are some cacti inside the greenhouse and growing next to it. We try to keep potted ones too high for little hands to reach or for arms to inadvertently brush against, but it would be wise to take note of anything prickly upon arrival to avoid painful pokes for yourself or clients-especially kids/babies!
- Client is responsible for damages to greenhouse, plants/pots, and garden beds.
- Children are WELCOME! Just please do not allow them, or playful adults, to pick our flowers, step in our garden beds, carry or dig in pots, play with any garden tools, or climb on the trees or structure of the greenhouse.
- We do not currently have restroom for visitors, or a dressing room. We do have a shop building that could be used for quick changes if necessary, but please note it has our lawn equipment, tools, etc. inside so it is not the cleanest space to change clothes. It would be much preferred for guests to arrive dressed.
- The greenhouse itself does not have electricity, but we can run an extension cord for you from our nearby shop building if needed, just let us know.
- Please clean up after yourself & remove all trash, take props with you and please replace any pots/plants to their original location if any were slightly moved.
- We have a very unique, but very small, personal space. For that reason we have to be courteous to our neighbors and be very strict about guest count. If your package details include a guest limit, please do not exceed it.
- Please arrive and depart on time. We may have other visitors scheduled or family things to take care of in the yard.
- Thomas & Kylee Lee, Flourish Greenhouse, Flourish + Folk LLC are not responsible for personal injury or damage to client/guest property. All clients and invited guests enter the premises at their own risk and assume full responsibility for the safety of themselves/dependents & property.
- Please communicate these terms with your guests, and remind them that this is located on private property at our primary residence.
By submitting payment you, and any client or guest of yours to our property, agree to all terms. Driving directions and parking info will be sent via email after payment is confirmed. Thank you so much, can't wait to see you!